Friday 31 July 2015

11 Things You Didn't Know \\ Tag




The lovely Jess from Cake Crumbs and Pages has nominated me to take part in the '11 Things You Didn't Know' tag, which is great because it means I have the opportunity to tell you all some random bits and bobs about me and I also get to ask others to do the same!

What are the rules?
-  Answer 11 questions from the blogger who tagged you.
-  Create 11 new questions.
-  Tag up to 10 other bloggers to answer you questions.
Pretty simple, right? I will try my best to tag 10 other blogs, though I can guarantee my mind will blank when it comes to that point! Let's get started on Jess's questions...

1. You've been contacted by ITV to appear on I'm A Celeb, what's your decision?
Well, firstly, I would be very flattered to be considered a celebrity! I would definitely say yes (I think!!). I would be an absolute nightmare when it comes to the eating challenges - I'm a fussy eater at the best of times! - but I'd get one hell of a tan, probably lose a bit of weight out there, and who knows, I might be thrown in there with Bradley Cooper. Bonus!

2. If you could choose 1 song to sum up your week, which song would you choose?
Okay, this is a toughy, and all that's coming to my head is Stevie Wonder's Happy Birthday to Ya because it was my brothers birthday on Wednesday and I woke him up by very loudly (and very badly) singing it through his bedroom door. He loved it. I think...

3. Do you prefer home cooking, going out to a restaurant or take-away?
Home cooking is definitely a no-no, unless it's someone else doing it. My aim one day is to have a personal chef (a girl can dream, right?!). I do love a good take-away, but I'm going to have to go with restaurant because I have been craving a big fat Chiquitos for a good few weeks now. Their cheesy garlic bread is to die for and their burgers are just the best. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Oh, and their Mex on the Beach cocktails are soooo good too. Darn it. I need Chiquitos. Chiquitos anyone? Now?

4. What's your least favourite thing about blogging?
About blogging itself, my least favourite thing is when you're trying to get nice photos and for some reason, they all just look poo no matter what you do. I get so stressed out! Considering the blogging world in general, my least favourite thing is when bloggers believe theres a certain way you have to do things and they judge anyone who differs. Not nice!

5. If you could travel to any part of the world, where would you visit?
Oh no. Can I just answer everywhere?! There are so many places I want to visit. If money was not an issue, I would be jet-setting all over the world! I'll say Mexico though, because that's a place I've been waiting to go to for years now!

6. What's your favourite dessert?
I'm pretty boring when it comes to desserts. I always say you can never go wrong with a good ol' chocolate fudge cake when you're eating out! If I was to go pick up a dessert from the supermarket though, it would have to be a fresh cream cake. Yum!

7. Recommend a book you've read and really enjoyed recently.
I've been reading the Throne of Glass series recently (I know, I've joined the craze a bit late!), and I am absolutely loving them. I can't believe I haven't read them sooner! I can feel the little fan girl in my head getting a new addiction.

8. Favourite TV programme or cartoon when you were younger?
Oooh, this is actually harder than I thought. My mind has gone a bit blank and I can't remember what I watched when I was reeeeally young. I do remember watching The Hoobs and The Tweenies before school in a morning. I used to love The Cramp Twins too!

9. Favourite thing to do when you visit the seaside?
Oh, I can never resist them bloody 2p machines, so definitely spending hours in the amusements winning prizes and finishing the day with a nice salty fish and chips by the beach. Perfection!

10. Do you have any talents? If so, what are they?
Erm, not really, unfortunately. I can get my legs behind my head. That usually impresses people! I suppose I'm pretty talented at procrastinating and buying things I can't afford. Does that count?

11. Name a song that begins with a title beginning with each letter of your first name.
All Comes Down (Kodaline)
Survivor (Destiny's Child)
Home (Daughtry)
The Only Exception (Paramore)
One Love (Blue)
Never Gonna Give You Up (Rick Astley)

The blogs I am nominating are...
Jenny @ Jenny in Neverland
Beth @ The Readers Corner
Alex @ Champagne and Lemonade
Kate @ Pieces of Kate
Bex @ BubblyBex3
Beth @ Bethany Georgina

And the questions I am going to ask are...
1. What was your first thought when you woke up today?
2. You can only use two make-up items for the rest of your life. What are they?
3. Do you have a hobby that some people might find surprising?
4. If you could spend the day as someone else, who would it be and why?
5. Who is your secret weird, cringey celebrity crush? C'mon, we all have one!
6. Do you have a certain book that means a lot to you?
7. If I was to ask someone else what your most annoying habit is, what would they say?
8. A wild night on the town with cocktails or a cosy night in with a good book?
9. Would you rather eat chocolate that tastes like poo or poo that tastes like chocolate? (Couldn't resist, haha!)
10. What would be your weapon of choice in a zombie apocalypse and why?
11. How many cookies could a good cook cook if a good cook could cook cookies?

Can't wait to read your answers guys!

4 comments:

  1. Great post! I really liked Throne of Glass as well, and I agree with you about the desserts- chocolate cake is the best! :)
    By the way, I tagged you for the I Mustache You Some Questions tag: http://myaddictionbooks.blogspot.com/2015/07/i-mustache-you-some-questions-tag.html
    ~Haley @ My Addiction: Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can never resist a chocolate cake! Awesome, I'll check it out and do my own. Will keep me busy tomorrow, haha. ;) Thank you!!

      Ashton xx \\ Beauty, Books and Babble

      Delete
  2. Loved reading your answers hun! Such a good post, I hope you enjoyed the qestions <3

    www.cakecrumbs-and-pages.co.uk

    ReplyDelete